Our flagship project – The Harvest Table is a celebration and thanksgiving to the universe for a successful harvest after a season of tilling and working the land.
This is a series of monthly gatherings around the table where we share a seasonal harvest from the garden over lunch. We also invite a speaker to share the harvest of their works – a skill or knowledge. All this is matched with great conversation, laughter and the most breath taking view of our valley and the Schurweberg mountain range. The result is that each one leaves our shores a little fuller, in true harvest mode, because no empty person can ever fulfill or empower others. When our cups overflow we are able to pour on to others.
Some of the speakers we have hosted include:
- Mmatshilo Motsei, author, healer and founding director of Afrika Ikalafe
- Dr Tshidi Mbonani, podiatrist
- Phuti Thage, financial planner
- Rev Sidwell Mokgothu, District Bishop of the Methodist Church
- Pertunia Lehoka author, relationship coach and researcher
- Babalwa Fatyi, environmental scientist and founding director of Myezo Environmental Management Services
- Lebo Pule, Founder and Principal of the online Stretch with Lebo Pule school
- Mamolefe Sehume, Founder and Director of the Puno Community Development Awards
- Zulumathabo Zulu, Mocholoko, an African doctoral practitioner, Author and Metaphysicist
- Lebohang Ramafoko, Social justice activist and CEO of Soul City Institute
- Tshidi Morabi, business analyst and founding director of Ginini Consulting